Monday, August 26, 2013

Coffee and Pregnancy


Warning..no judging! After talking with my midwife about coffee consumption during pregnancy I decided to allow myself a cup of coffee every few days. I started drinking drip coffee from home as usual. Curled up in my cozy chair-and-a-half at home I'd sip and look out my window. Then pregnancy messed things up and coffee started tasting awful. So now it's just Biggby's Irish Cream Lattes to fill the craving. It's bad enough that when I go through drive thru and place my order they say, "Good morning Megan, see you at the window." I like to think I am expanding my social circle and make sure that I know quirks about the baristas as well.
I promised Adam the coffee budget will go back to normal after we have the baby, both out of a hopeful return to normal tastebuds and logistical challenges of taking out a newborn in Michigan winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment