Friday, September 13, 2013

Week in Review


Ok, I know that I have been posting about my love for all things fall. But for the week in review I had to use a picture of these zinnias my mom brought me the other day. They make me happy every time I walk through the door and are a reminder of the summer that we had. 

Week in Review:

Monday, I had a fun time picking out glasses for my mom in the am and ended the day by getting a pedicure with one of my favs. Purple toenails are a great pick me up. And I can still see my toes, thank you very much!

Work was humbling this week. I felt very privileged that my clients let me into their stories and I get to be part of their healing and journey toward hope. I ended each work day thanking God for strength and words. 

Coffee Wed night with P. Good conversation and a reminder of how important people are to me. I get energized by my relationships and am so fortunate for the people in my life. 

Thank goodness I was energized when I left coffee because I headed home to pack for our long weekend in Chicago. This always seems to happen that I have the best of intentions to pack days in advance but always end up hauling out the suitcase the night (9:30pm) before we have to leave early in the morning. Olive is a good packing companion and with my somewhat limited maternity wardrobe it wasn't too hard to throw all things cute into the suitcase and then try to zip it up. 

Thursday we arrived in Chicago and after a 2 hour nap in the hotel took the city by storm. Well, almost 8 months pregnant by storm, but we were still able to do a little shopping and enjoyed time together exploring. 

Tonight it's dinner with close friends...what a great way to end the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment